From Conference at a glance, you will have an overview of the Jicable'15 Conference Programme.
By clickink onto the session index, see the whole content and details about that session.
By clicking onto the abstract index, see a pdf version of the abstract.
The outlines of the programme are as follow:
- On sunday June 21st, delegates having selected the option will attend a 3 hours tutorial (5 tutorials are proposed)
- On sunday June 21st, 17:15, Welcome lecture by José...
- On sunday evening, Welcome cocktail
- On monday morning, Opening Session and Opening Lecture by .....
- From Monday to Wednesday, 50 oral sessions, 4 posters sessions, A Young researcher Contest are proposed - on total 360 papers from all over the world.
- On Tuesday evening, the Jicable's Soirée (on option) will be organised within the frame of the 30th Jicable anniversary.
It promises to be a memorable event, in the French tradition of Versailles... Not to be missed!
- On wednesday evening the closing session and it's round table about the World state of the art of DC Cables and Systems Researches
- On Thursday, 3 technical visits are proposed (on option)