Getting to Versailles
From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- By taxi: Approximate cost 90 € plus 15 € night additional cost
- By metro: Take RER line B express train, direction St-Rémy-les-Chevreuse, change at St-Michel-Notre-Dame onto an RER line C and get off at Versailles Rive-Gauche (300 m from the Palais des Congrès). Approximate cost 15 €.
From Orly Airport:
- By taxi: Approximate cost 60-70 €
- By metro: Take the Orlyval metro link, change at Antony and get onto an RER line B express metro, direction Aéroport Roissy, change at St-Michel-Notre-Dame and get onto the RER line C. Get off at Versailles-Rive-Gauche (300 m from the Palais des Congrès). Approximate cost 15 €.
- By metro: Take the RER line C express metro and get off at Versailles Rive-Gauche (300 m from the Palais des Congrès). Approximate cost 4.35 €.
- From Paris St Lazare station or La Défense "Grande Arche" take a train toward Versailles "Rive Droite" (about 1 km from the Palais des Congrès".
- From Paris Montparnasse station, get a train towards "Plaisir Grignon" or "Chartres" and get off at "Versailles Chantiers" (about 1 km from the Palais des Congrès"). Approximate cost 4,35 €.
GPS: 48.8013155 / 2.1253549000000476 Take one of the three motorways:
- Western motorway A 13, exit at "Versailles Chateau" or "Le Chesnay / Versailles Centre/ Marly le Roi"
- Western motorway A 86, exit at "Versailles Chateau"
- Western motorway A 12, exit at "Le Chesnay / Versailles Centre / Marly-le-Roi »
Jicable's delegates are entitled to an attractive discounts on a wide range of fares on all Air France and KLM flights worldwide**
Jicable'15 identifying code to keep for the booking: 24730AF
Information and reservation:
From France ( 3654 (0,34 €/m), from 6h30 to 22h, 7days/7
Or online reservation: www.airfranceklm-globalmeetings.com
Validity for travel from 16/06/2015 to 01/07/2015
A proof of participation to the Jicable'15 conference could be required during your travel. This document can be provided on demand, by mail to SEE.
Delegates are also invited to consult others companies to get the best available fare.
Visit www.airfranceklm-globalmeetings.com to:
• access the preferential fares granted for this event*,
• make your booking,
• issue your electronic ticket*,
• and select your seat**.
If you buy your ticket via AIR FRANCE & KLM Global Meetings website, your electronic ticket will carry a special mention which justifies the application of the preferential fares.
Should you prefer to process your reservations and ticket-purchase directly with an Air France and KLM sales outlet, you must keep this current document which serves to justify the application of the preferential airfares Keep the document to justify the special fares with you as you may be asked for it at any point of your journey.
Frequent flyer / loyalty programs of Air France and KLM partner airlines are credited with "miles" when Air France or KLM flights are used.
* not available in certain countries
** subject to conditions
As the conference will take place at a time when the demand for hotel accommodation in Paris and Versailles is rather high, participants are advised to make their reservation as soon as possible.
Voyages C. MATHEZ VIAZUR, the travel agency appointed by the organizers, has made special block bookings of rooms at reduced rates for JICABLE'15 attendees, both in Paris and in Versailles.
To make your hotel reservation, please contact directly:
Voyages C. MATHEZ VIAZUR
124 Bis, Avenue de Villiers
75017 Paris - France
Tel: +33 (0) 1 43 18 28 25
Some foreign nationals may require entry visas to France.
Simultaneously to the completion of your conference registration, check with the French Embassy or with the French Consulate in your country: they will help you to complete the necessary visa formalities.
The official form to obtain a visa can be downloaded from:
In order to receive a Jicable'15 invitation letter, please follow the steps below:
Register and pay online your registration
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Family name :
- First name :
- Company :
- Address :
- Country :
- Passport number :
- Passport issue date:
- Passport expiration date :
- Date and place of birth :
Stamped invitation letters will be sent back to you by email only.